Monday, March 4, 2013

Yeah, I know....

Valentine's Day 2013 has long gone, but I never got around to posting the pictures of some cookies I made. I figure since this is my blog I can do what I want. ;)

I did try a new cookie recipe in making these cookies and I think I finally have the chocolate roll out recipe down pat. Of course, that's until I decide to try something new.
What I did to come up with these cookies was to take my favorite brownie recipe and change a few of the measurements and ingredients and came up with these...

I did make these with Andes peppermint crunch candy bits. Oh - so good!


My favorite decorated heart. 



 With this set, I was attempting to use colors like the ones used in vintage valentine's day cards. However I ended up making a 'Harry Potter' set. :)  That's the only thing I can think of when I look at these cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a nice comment!