Sunday, June 30, 2013

About time

Wow - sorry it's been so long since I've written a post! Life has gotten in the way and I've been busy with work and cake orders that I haven't made the time to sit to write a post.
I finally got inspired when I decided at the last minute to enter in LilaLoa's Be Inspired Challenge. I wasn't going to enter but then I kept coming up with these cookie ideas. So here's what I came up with.

These are the colors I finally decided on. I only had to make two batches of icing to get it right. ;)



Here are the cookies I decorated. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out.
  

I hope to be able to post more here in the next few months as I made the very hard decision to shut down the cake business. I will still be baking here and there but not as much as I was.
Thanks for sticking with me and I plan on being back sooner than three months!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the swirly ones.

    I'm sorry to hear you are closing your cake business. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Yes, it was hard to stop doing cakes, but my real job keeps me too busy. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a nice comment!